Judging and Purchase
There will be two rounds of judging to select about 80 winning entries, whose right of use will be purchased in 2019.
(the number of purchased entries will depend on the quality of submissions)
The Government Information Bureau and representatives of the co-organisers.
Purchasing the right of use
Once a photo is selected for use by GCS, the entrant will get a payment for the photo’s right of use (MOP800 per photo).
Declaration of authorisation
Entrants whose photos have been selected for use shall sign a declaration of authorisation, conferring GCS with the right of use of the photos.
- Entrants shall agree to the rules of the event stated herein as well as any decision by GCS.
- The right of use of all selected photos shall belong to GCS.
- Entrants shall abide by the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Entrants are responsible for the right of authorship, the right of portraiture, the right of reputation and the right of use entailed in their submitted works (entrants must agree to this provision upon submitting their works).
- The Organiser acquires the right to use winning entries for the purposes of official publicity, including publications, exhibitions and new media publishing, without seeking the consent of their authors or giving the authors extra remuneration. When a winning entry is used for the aforementioned purposes, the name of its author will be cited.
- In case of any flaw in the terms and conditions stated herein, the Organiser reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, as well as the right of interpretation and discretion.