- Our Commitment to Privacy:
Your privacy is extremely important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide the following notice explaining our online information practices and your choices about the way your information is collected and used.
- The Information We Collect:
The website collects personal information of its visitors automatically. The information will be stored in an aggregate manner. The information gathered includes the type of internet browser and computer operating system being used as well as the pages visited and the means of visiting. The information is used for the purpose of creating a better user experience and identifying areas for improvement of our website.
- Personal information, including full name, identification card number, telephone number and email address, etc. is voluntarily provided and used only for verifying the identity of the winner. In addition, the winning entries will be displayed and uploaded to this website or will be used for the purpose of publication and promotion. The names of the winners will be displayed as well in order to share their works and memorable moments with visitors. No personal information provided will be disclosed to a third party except for the aforesaid purpose.
- Your personal information may be disclosed in the following situations as appropriate:
- To enforce our website Agreement;
- To protect and defend the rights and properties of the Government Information Bureau of the Macao Special Administrative Region; and/or
- To comply with the regulations of relevant laws of the Macao Special Administrative Region.
- The server of this website is maintained by our contractor and the provisions of the website are set by the Government Information Bureau. All personal information collected from this website will be strictly protected by our cryptographic system. Only a restricted number of authorised persons may access the personal information when necessary. At the same time, the collection and handling of your personal information shall comply with relevant laws of the Macao Special Administrative Region.
- This site has enforced the following measure to protect the online transmission of personal data :
The SSL encryption technique will be used during the online transmission of personal data.
‘Cookies’ are extremely small pieces of text stored on your computer hard drive by a web browser to personalise your browsing records, to track your shopping cart data, and to gather website statistical data. ‘Cookies’ are non-executable and cannot carry viruses, and can only be read when they are stored on the server of your hard drive.
The website uses ‘Cookies’ for the following purposes: to detect your web browser's multimedia capabilities, to track promotional advertisements that we have displayed to you, and to provide a unique identifier of your computer so that we can generate statistics regarding website usage. The unique identifiers are not matched to any personal information.
The Government Information Bureau shall make its best efforts to ensure all contents of this website are accurate and correct. The Bureau reserves the right to delete, suspend or edit any information on this website without giving prior notice. The Bureau shall not be responsible or liable for any compensation for the losses or damages arising from the use of information of this website.
- Changes to Policy:
※In case of discrepancy between the Chinese, English and Portuguese versions of this Policy, the Chinese version shall prevail.